Cluster Map

Friday, March 26, 2010

Staying at the ARA





The ARA (American Recreation Association) is a cheerful home away from home where the American staff of Empower African Children stays when they are in Uganda. It is a small hotel (12 rooms) and also serves as a social club for Americans living in Uganda. It has American Embassy Security so it is not only comfortable but also very safe. I was not able to stay there the first night because they were full and then I ended up staying at my hotel because I was settled in and I was very happy with the excellent accommodations and good internet (for a while anyway). However, I certainly plan to stay at the ARA in the future and think it would be an ideal place for our students to stay. Not only is it safe, clean and comfortable but it also boasts lots of kid-friendly areas such as a beautiful pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment